Never Settle For Cheap Dentures – Investing In Quality Is Worth It!
Cost is always a big factor when it comes to replacing missing teeth. Custom-fitted, high-quality dentures can be expensive, so some patients choose to buy dentures from dentists who use cheap materials and stock denture bases.
This may seem like a good way to save some money when replacing one or more missing teeth. But as Riverside Tooth Co. will explain in this article, cheap dentures are never worth it, while investing in quality dentures will pay off for years to come.
Why You Shouldn’t Get Cheap Dentures
Cheap dentures usually use a pre-fitted base that’s only adjusted somewhat based on your mouth, as well as less expensive materials that may not last as long. There’s a reason they’re cheaper, and if you work with a dentist who offers inexpensive dentures, you may run into the following issues once your treatment is complete.
- Improper fit can lead to further complications – Fit is everything with dentures. Full dentures, for example, need to fit perfectly over your gums to ensure they don’t shift or move. In addition, proper fit prevents “hot spots” and sores where excessive pressure can damage your gum tissue. If your dentures don’t fit properly, you may have issues with sores, denture looseness, and issues with chewing, among other complications.
- Your smile won’t look and feel natural – Dentures made of lower-quality materials will not look as natural when you smile or feel as natural when you eat, which can lead to overall dissatisfaction with your treatment.
- You may end up paying more in the long run – Cheaper dentures tend to wear out and require replacement more quickly. This means that, in the long run, you may actually pay more to replace cheap dentures regularly compared to investing in one set of high-quality dentures.
The Benefits Of High-Quality, Custom-Fitted Dentures
High-quality dentures use tooth-like materials, completely customized bases, and require multiple appointments and denture try-ins to make sure the dentures fit perfectly. Here are a few reasons why they’re a better choice for your mouth.
- Long-term investment – Custom-fitted dentures will last longer compared to cheap dentures. They’re easier to care for, last longer, and will fit better into your mouth, making them a better overall investment.
- Better fit and more natural appearance – The entire point of getting dentures is to restore your natural smile and appearance, and custom-fitted dentures from Riverside Tooth Co. will let you do just that, with a natural look and perfect fit that ensure you'll love your new smile.
- Chew, speak, and smile with confidence – Custom-fitted dentures fit perfectly over your gums and around your remaining teeth (partial dentures), and will be less prone to shifting and moving when you eat, speak, and smile. This helps you feel more confident about your appearance.
Need High-Quality Dentures In Riverside? Contact Us For An Appointment Today!
Investing in quality dentures is always worth it, and treatment from Dr. Sandhu at Riverside Tooth Co. can be surprisingly affordable, especially if you have dental insurance to cover a portion of your treatment.
So don’t settle for subpar dentures in Riverside. Get a set of long-lasting, high-quality dentures from Dr. Sandhu by contacting us online or calling us at (951) 686-2565 to set up a consultation today.